My Iowan blogging friend Melanie gave me an award! I’m tickled. THANK YOU.
As with most blogging awards, one must follow some rules in order to properly accept that award 🙂
And here they are:
To accept the Versatile Blogger Award the rules are:
Thank and link back to who gave you the award. (check.)
Share 7 things about yourself. (ok, if I must!!):
1. I was born in Frankfurt, Germany.
2. I was born on a Monday – a cold, rainy Monday in November.
3. That day was almost – but not quite – 40 years ago.
4. I love being a SAHM, and I am working on a medical transcription certification so I can work from home some day … I wish I could earn money blogging and writing since that is what I love to do.
5. My biggest wish right now aside from everyone I know having a personal relationship with Jesus is to get my home organized.
6. I am working on learning to cook well. Not just open-a-box-mix cook, but cooking healthy, from-scratch-ish meals.
7. All 3 of my children are named after people in the Bible as well as have names associated with some family member.
Pass it along to 15 blogs you’ve recently discovered and enjoy
Can I cheat here & say LOOK AT MY SIDE BAR THAT SAYS “BLOGS I LOVE TO READ”!!!! They all are worthy! 🙂