Wednesday again? Yep, it sure is!
1. What is a pet peeve you have when vacationing?
People who push and have to be first in line, first off the plane … shoving, rude people. 😦
2. Would you describe yourself as a light packer or do you need everything in your closet plus the kitchen sink?
I am in the middle … I prefer to pack light but somehow try to think of everything and anything I *might* need …
3. What’s the best lesson a child ever taught you?
That sometimes you should stop and study the grass, pick up a rock, watch a bug crawl across the sidewalk … and just SLOW DOWN!!
4. Share one piece of advice you’d give a recent graduate as they attempt to enter the job market?
I hate the job market right now … but I think as a Christian, I would say – do your best and trust God for the rest!!
5. What’s your favorite lemon something?
Not a big lemon fan … but I do like lemon meringue pie.
6. Flat sandal, wedge, heel…your favorite footwear?
I like my “mules” … backless sandals
7. What do you like best about a beach holiday? If you’re not a beach lover (GASP!!) what do you dislike the least?
I don’t hate the beach … but we lived an hour from Virginia Beach for 2 years from 1999-2001 – and we only went twice. I guess I had a toddler and an infant at the time so going there wasn’t that appealing … I did love watching the dolphins that played right outside the swimming area where we were. I hated bringing home sand, sand, sand … I am not a fan of getting in the water (was stung by a jelly fish at Myrtle Beach in high school – and my brother was stung by a sting ray there a few years ago!!), but I love to just sit and listen to the ocean or to walk right along the shore/water’s edge. And you can’t beat a sunset at the beach!!!! (I’m sure a beach sunrise is lovely … but I would never get up that early to see one!!).
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Surprisingly I am all randomed out today. I guess I could state that we are in the last 3 weeks or so of our school year – and it is always a super busy time of year for us. I look forward to all the activities, ceremonies, programs, etc – but I’ll be soooooooooooooooooooooo glad when it is all over!!!!